About the Firm
Accomplished Business, Real Estate and Estate Planning Lawyers Skillfully Represent Clients Throughout South Florida
Experienced legal support for individuals and businesses
Whether you are buying or selling a home, implementing an estate plan, contesting a will or trust, or starting, buying or selling a business, you need a reputable lawyer to look out for your best interests. Since 1981, the law firm of Bender, Bender & Chandler, P.A. has been dedicated to protecting clients’ rights in the areas of business law, real estate law and estate planning. Individuals and businesses across southern Florida trust us to provide personalized attention and sound advice as we execute effective strategies to meet their legal needs. We will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family, no matter how complicated the issue.
Highly regarded attorneys at established law firm provide trusted counsel
For more than 35 years, first from our Miami offices and starting in 1986 in our Southwest Florida office, initially located in Sarasota but relocated to Palmetto in 2008, we have delivered top-quality representation and personalized service to individuals and businesses in South Florida, and indeed in all of Florida, gaining the respect of both clients and colleagues. No matter what type of legal issue you face in the areas we handle, we are here to explain your rights and help you take appropriate steps to seek a positive outcome. Clients depend on us for:
- Reputable and competent representation — Each partner at Bender, Bender & Chandler, P.A. has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. We are committed to remaining at the top of our field to best serve our clients.
- Responsive service — We understand the legal process can be intimidating and strive to make it as stress-free as possible for our clients. We are always available to answer your questions and guide you through each step as we work toward the successful resolution of your case or legal matter.
- Honest guidance — Our deep understanding of federal, state and local laws and extensive courtroom experience allow us to provide clients with candid advice about what to expect, how to proceed, and whether going to trial might offer the best chance for a favorable result. We pride ourselves on being forthright and take the time to understand the details of your legal matter so that we can guide you in the right direction.
Our firm has built its reputation on integrity and results — let us work diligently to safeguard your rights and resolve your legal issues.
Areas of Practice
Strong legal advocates for Florida business, estate planning and real estate matters
We have more than 90 years of combined experience representing clients in the following practice areas:
- Business law — We provide new and established businesses with skilled representation to address their initial and ongoing legal needs, including acquisitions, shareholder and member operating agreements, capital and entity formation, succession planning, dispute resolution including litigation and liquidation and/or planning for liquidation or disposition of the business.
- Estate planning — We help Florida residents with all aspects of estate planning and administration, offering careful analysis and personal attention for everything from asset review and tax considerations to probate and trust litigation.
- Real estate law —We deliver reliable advice and develop successful strategies to protect the interests of individuals and businesses in real estate transactions and disagreements involving both residential and commercial properties.
We also represent Floridians in civil ligation, in casualty insurance cases when their legitimate claims are being wrongfully delayed, and in divorce, and other family law matters. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may need to take prompt action to maximize your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome.
Discuss your business, estate planning and real estate needs with a dedicated Florida lawyer
If you need help resolving a business, estate planning or real estate issue, do not delay in seeking advice from the experienced legal team at Bender, Bender & Chandler, P.A. To schedule a meeting at our Palmetto or Miami offices, please call 941-417-0003 EXT 221 or contact us online